- 8 pork loin chops
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 cups Appalachian Brewing Company Grinnin’ Grizzly Holiday Spiced Ale
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp celery seed
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 dash liquid hot pepper seasoning
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in a 2 quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sear pork chops on grill, about 4 minutes each side. Baste the chops liberally with sauce and return to grill. Over low heat, cook chops 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, turning every 5 minutes, and basting with sauce before each turn.
- Serve with your choice of vegetable, and of course a pint of Grinnin’ Grizzly Holiday Spiced Ale! Enjoy!
© W & L Sales Company, Inc All Rights Reserved